Bradley/Williams Ranch

.

1524 - Bradley/Williams Ranch. 2003. This ranch, located on the Tarryall Road (Park County 77) 24.6 miles from Jefferson, includes several buildings in addition to the 2 log buildings shown in the photo. The ranch was settled by Albert Bradley in 1878 and he indicated in his claim that the house, corral and stable were already there when he arrived. He added a building and made improvements then sold the ranch in 1885 to John Williams. The property remained in the Williams family until 1951. Source: Eve Kuenn