Alma Junction

.

1691 - Alma Junction. Circa late 1800s. Alma depot was located at London Junction about a mile south of Alma. It served the mines that were in Mosquito Gulch London Mine, Orphan Boy and others. It also served as living quarters for the station agent and was located on the west side of present Highway 9. The depot was closed in 1924 and no longer exists. Source: South Park Historical Foundation